Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Toes!

So, I know I'm not the most savvy person out there, but would you believe I've never had a salon pedicure or manicure before? UNTIL YESTERDAY!! I walked right into that funny little salon where the Chinese ladies were talking 200 mph and got my toesies done. Hooray! It felt marvelous. Soaking in warm bubbly water, getting my nails and cuticles snipped, then the scraping, filing, slathering of lotions and massages (both feet AND legs!) and 30 seconds of painting bright red nail polish (I declined the $3 painted flowers this time...maybe next). I actually had CUTE feet! I wore sandals today, even though it was only 50 degrees outside. This may have to go into the budget now for sure. (CD, I'll be ready to go with you soon!) What's next??? Eyebrow waxing???
post signature

4 comments:

Sonja said...

Lisa -

It is the best feeling after a pedi. Did you go to the ladies over by Bountiful Nutrition? Congrats on your splurge.

Chelsea said...

Mom!!!! How dare you go get one without me!!! j/k! I hope you'll be ready to get another one next weekend because I think we'll be coming up! :) (Rob has Memorial monday off and NO SOCCER!) Or we could save it for the next time and just go to lunch together!

Cindy said...

I dont know about you, But I can no longer SEE my eyebrows to pluck...so I HAVE to do the eyebrow thing...and I love it...almost as much as getting the toes done!! Life is full of wonderful little treats...its fun to enjoy them every once in a while!! You go girl!!

Cynthia said...

Hi Lisa.
Just wanted you to know I check your blog to see what's going on. You're a great lady. Glad you indulged in something nice for yourself.