Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moved!

It has been ten days since we moved our little family into a beautiful new home, and I am loving (nearly) every minute! It's a new subdivision, so there are workers and dirt and dust and noise early in the a.m., but other than that, this is our new "heaven on earth." (How many times shall I use the word "new" in this post??) We are happily unpacking boxes, squeezing in what's essential, getting rid of what's not, and living in a little dream world where it's all our very own. We are truly blessed...
post signature

4 comments:

Sonja said...

Lisa -

It is a cute new house. You should have taken the picture with all of your fun Halloween decorations around the front. And I didn't get lost trying to find it.

Chelsea said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to come play at your house! :)

Cindy said...

Lisa!!! Im so happy for you!!! Its a beautiful home!!! It must be such a joy to make it your own!!! Looking forward to seeing you all again this weekend!!! yahooo!!!!!

Cynthia said...

LISA!! Big time congratulations. Send me an email with all the details. I'm wildly excited for you :) And another congrats on your new baby grand-daughter. I have another new one as well. Sarah Anne had her baby on Oct 23. Check out my blog for pics.
I want to come see your house. You're a great lady.