Thursday, August 21, 2008

6th Grade Already?

Here's my girl with her "if you insist, Mom" grin painted on, unwinding after her first day of 6th grade. Okay, where did that time go? This morning, after dropping her off at Wasatch Peak Academy for her--gulp--last year in elementary school, I remembered that first day of kindergarten, when she was just a little thing like Miss A! I can't believe she's eleven-and-a-half. She's my baby, always and forever. And oh! she loved this first day. Her (new to the school) teacher is wonderful, everyone has a friend, she's sitting right where she wanted to be, and LIFE IS GOOD in the 6th grade. Of course it is, sweetheart...

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Woohoo! 6th Grade!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so glad you love it Ness.

Cindy said...

Oh my, even with that cheesy grin shes a beauty!! Ah...sixth grade, when life is still sweet and easy. Hold on after that!!!