Monday, August 18, 2008

Scentsy Sale!

In anticipation of the new Fall/Winter Scentsy catalog (can you believe it?), we are having a big sale this month. During August, all individual products are 10% off! (excludes packages) Time to stock up on that warmer you've been wanting (the price goes up a bit in September), plus the candle bars that warm your heart! Need a room spray or car "candle"? Get it this month and save some money. Call or email me with your order. I also have details about the discontinued scents that will only be available through August. AND...look for your invitation to my Open House in September to introduce the new catalog and all the fun new products and scents!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't wait to see the new catalog! i forgot to see it when I was at your house...danget! When is your Open House in Sept going to be?

Lisa said...

Hi, hon! It will be on September 13. You can see it when you come for the reunion!!