Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to C's cute m-i-law, I've been tagged! She posted her answers days ago, but I'm just getting around to reading the blogs. She had lots of great graphics to go with her answers...me, I'll just be plain Jane here. But here goes!

1. To get to know YOU better, I'm tagging:

**Cynthia
**Sonja

(Just post your answers on your blog and I'll read them...)

2. Random Thoughts about ME:

**I'm feeling my age lately, which is quite uncomfortable. When I skipped 6th grade, I was suddenly one of the "youngsters" at school. When I was called to be RS pres at a young age, I felt like one of the babies. Now, I'm not...and it's downright creepy.

**I hate to clean tubs and showers. I'd rather clean a toilet than a shower...

**I wish I played the piano better. And I'm sad that I haven't been able to teach myself the guitar. Something about my fingers just doesn't work...

**Lately, I've discovered that when I really crave something to eat, it's pizza. Gooey, cheesy, mushrooms, green peppers, ahhhh....

3. Places I'd like to Visit:

**ENGLAND!
**Hawaii
**New York
**Caribbean islands

4. Current Obsessions:

**Scentsy!
**Summer Olympics
**Keith Urban (okay, he's an old obsession, but still...)

5. Movies I've watched more than once or twice:

**Much Ado About Nothing
**Sense and Sensibility
**Cold Comfort Farm
**Yentl
**Disney's Beauty & The Beast
**Phantom of the Opera

6. Goals I've Set for Myself:

**Get healthy again
**Save money for car/house/trips, etc.
**Go to the temple more

7. Favorite Foods:

**Pizza
**Cashews
**Grapes
**Guacamole Dip

8. Fears:

**The economy
**Mice
**Losing security

9. Favorite TV Shows:

**Cash Cab
**Burn Notice
**Lost

10. Places I've Visited:

**Disneyland
**Yellowstone Park
**Calgary, Alberta, Canada

11. Things I'm Looking forward to in the coming year:

**Getting my book out there for possible publication
**Finding a house
**Getting healthy again...

12. Joys in My Life:

**FAMILY, especially the ones under 12!!!
**Primary Kids
**Weekly Temple Visits

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ok, so does that mean I'm supposed to answer all the same comment things? On my blog, or yours?
And I'll always remember when you did all the cross-stitching for those samplers we gave to the YW. I also have special memories of being your visiting teacher for a while. And walking with you was definitely a high point in my life.

Lisa said...

Yes, answer these questions on your blog and "tag" someone else. (I had to ask, too!)

Cindy said...

Hey Lisa, Thanks for playing along. It really is a fun way to get to know others!! Maybe we are now regressing into adolesence, and can feel free to enjoy gooey, yummy pizza! Ive had pizza for lunch two days in a row!!!