Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Troy!




Today is my brother, Troy's, birthday. Since we are only 13 months apart, we grew up close together and were always best friends and allies. I love him a lot, and hope and pray that he has a great birthDAY and a good year ahead. The first picture is fuzzy, but you can see what a cute little kid he was! The next picture was taken last year with my sister, Dionne, and I (the bookends) giving smoochies to our one and only brother! Love you, Troy! Have a wonderful birthday...

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Troy!
We love and miss you.

BERRETT'S said...

Hi Lisa,
I found you through Sonja's blog. I just wanted to say hi!
Carisa

Gram/Nany/Mom said...

The picture of you and your baby brother is precious. Your blog is so wonderful. Thanks to Chels for getting you started and thank you for making it special.
July 5 made me cry.
I love you!
Mums