Monday, March 7, 2011

Fighting My Goliath

I had to laugh at this image that popped up when I typed in "Goliath"! YES! This is how it feels at times, when the part of us that is puny human being is face to face with something huge and scary. It is that "elephant in the room", as my Aunt B says. Well, I've got one thing to say to that beast in front of me - I've got God in my corner, mister! I've got family and friends. I've got prayers and fasting. I've got the temple. I've got the scriptures. I've got a plan for my life that may have included you as a footnote, but you are not the main character or the theme. And guess what? This is not my first rodeo! I've been bucked off before, but I'm going to keep getting up. If you want to follow "my journey", click on the link at the top of the page under my banner. And thanks to all you wonderful "Davids" who are fighting this right along with me - I feel your strength.
post signature

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You are a fighter! Love you!