Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wherefore Art Thou, Spring?

If ever I've needed a bucketload of Spring and all the delicious flowers, scents, warmth, and energy it brings, it's TODAY! I've gone without a coat now for...three days. Tomorrow, a storm. Yesterday, when I considered the warmth coming in through the windows of my house, I had longings for that new fence we're supposed to build this summer--just so I could spread a blanket on the lawn (that's also supposed to be built this summer) and just SOAK IT IN without every neighbor's eye on my lily-whites! I walked around our little yard and searched for those first green shoots of the bulbs I planted...but they're still asleep. Come, Spring! I need your healing rays and happy promises.
post signature

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I am SOOOOO with you on that. I long for blue skys and warm breezes. Here's to Spring!

Cindy said...

Here's to healing Spring!! We have it here too!! My little snow peas are just now peaking through the dirt...rising to the warm sun! I have hope!!! May you also dear Lisa!!! Love you!!!

Jump In Express Parkour said...

please visit my blog
My blog is portalthecnologyy.blogspot.com