Saturday, March 12, 2011

In His Arms

I remember the first time I saw this picture. I was roaming through Seagull Book, turned the corner--and literally stopped in my tracks. The Spirit brought tears to my eyes. I could see myself as this little girl, clinging to my Savior through the trials of life. Like now. Knowing how His everlasting kindness will never depart. Knowing that He will always have His arms around me, in all the tests, in all the pain, in all the worry and anxiety, in all the fear, and in all the tears. I love Him with all my heart. I know He will never let go. I am so grateful for the knowing, for the testimony, for all the times before now when I felt Him near. I am blessed.
post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got goosebumps while I was reading this, and also while reading your other blog post today. I said a big thank you prayer for the wonderful, hopeful normal results you received! I will continue to pray and hope and send lots of love your way.

Chelsea said...

I love this picture too! It's one of my favorites. I know He has his arms wrapped around you just like you said. I love you Mom!!