Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Bright Ray of Hope

He's here! Knox Aaron Stephenson arrived from heaven on March 28, 2011, at 2:15 PM, weighing in at 8 lbs. 8 oz., 20 1/2-in. He is absolutely perfect and adorable. He is living proof that the world goes on and blessings abound. I love him with all my heart...and he's only days old. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for allowing me to be with my precious daughter and son-in-law for the birth of this sweet baby. I will treasure this gift always.
post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Chelsea...and you! He is a cutie.

Britnee said...

Can't wait to pinch those cheeks!

Cindy said...

And he gets better every day...cant wait for you to get down here again..to pinch those lovely cheeks!
Love the pic...im stealing it!! Hope thats ok!?