Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girls Night


Last night, for a few brief hours, we had SIX (7 if you count me) girls under our roof, laughing and having a good time! My poor Quiet Man was outnumbered, but didn't seem to care all that much. My sweet little A-team were here while their mommy & daddy had a date night (the pic above is actually from Christmas--why don't I wear my camera around my neck during these far-too-frequent moments in my life?) and J had invited two darling friends to spend the night with her. We had a "little girl" dinner of chicken nuggets and macaroni & cheese, and then they all played "house" and Wii for a while. I love seeing my J interact with her nieces and her friends. She's animated, happy, and adorable. This morning was waffles and a little Suite Life on TV. It's one of the great blessings of my life to be surrounded by these wonderful girls...

post signature

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love your book list. I have one on my blog, but I only show the 5 most recent reads. However, I can personally go in and look at all the books I've read since I started my blog. We have many duplicates--Guernesey...Pie Society, Twilight, among others :)