Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Toffee Heaven

A year ago, my son introduced me to Garden Gate English Toffee, and I am hooked! As you can see above, I am down to my last two pieces (yes, they really are that gigantic!) They are the best I've ever tasted--and believe me, I've tried more than my share. They are NOT cheap, either, and can only be found at Christmastime in a charming little candy shop in SLC. I've been good to only eat a piece--or even a BITE--a day, just to make them last a little longer. The end is now in sight for another year (sigh)...
post signature

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love English Toffee. I'll have to keep an eye out for them next year. And it's nice to know someone else eats chocolates one bite at a time to prolong the taste experience!

Britnee said...

My friend has family still living in England so I can see if they have access to some throughout the year and can send some. Just let me know.

Chelsea said...

YUM...It would probably be too much to ask to save me a nibble, huh?!!!! Remind me next year to get some when we're up there!