Monday, February 7, 2011

Boy with Guitar

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble out there, but I have definitely done my share of fan-mania, and not always to the delight of family and friends! Lately, I often have to beg forgiveness from my teenaged girl because I seem to be reverting to my bygone teenybopper stage. For example, didn't like them when I was a silly junior high and high schooler, but NOW I love listening to Michael Jackson and Donny Osmond. And don't even get me started on boys with guitars, especially adorable Aussie Keith Urban and his buddy, Brad Paisley. Sometimes it takes my breath away. So, today, I can honestly say that music is one of my loves, from classical favorites, such as the Mozart "Requiem" to "Start a Band" to "Heal the World." (Thanks to my Quiet Man for recording Keith Urban's performance in the pre-game show at the SuperBowl yesterday--he knew I'd love it! And thanks to J & D for watching "Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" for FHE with me tonight...) "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony..."
post signature

No comments: