Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Look who's 4 today!


Happy, happy 4th birthday to my adorable little grandson! I just "skyped" with him on the computer, and he wiggled and chattered and spelled his name and asked me what I was going to have for lunch and gave me directions to Pirate Pizza (where he's going for his party tonight)--"It's by Panda Express and you drive by the movie theaters and you park your car by the front." He also wondered if I was giving him the "punching game that they have at Walmart" for his present. He has been a joy and delight from the day he was born and is absolutely the most beautiful BOY child in the world (I can say that...I'm the Grammy!). I love him beyond words and am so blessed to be just one of the MANY people in his sweet life. Have fun today, Mr. LRS, and I'll be seeing you SOON!

post signature

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay for the big 4 year old!!!! L said, "that's nice of Grammy!" when I showed him his pictures and read him what you said on your blog!
He's SOOOO bored here at home just waiting for the time we can all get together and PARTY!