Thursday, February 3, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

Today, I love that it's Chinese New Year! My girl is really into this, so she encouraged me to wear RED today to symbolize good luck, and before she stepped out of the car this morning to go into school, she put a picture of an adorable bunny on her iTouch. I can get into this, too--when I found out I was born in the year of the Boar, I looked up some of the attributes: Whatever they do, they do it with all their strength; they make friends for life; they have a great thirst for knowledge; they are quick-tempered, but hate quarreling and arguments; they are kind to their loved ones; and no matter how hard problems seem to be, they try to work them out. Okay, that pretty much describes me in a lot of ways. I also love that one of my best friends was blessed with two beautiful Chinese babies who are growing into even more beautiful young women. GONG XI FA CAI, everyone, but especially you, Miss Colleen!
post signature

No comments: