Thursday, February 10, 2011

Smile

This photo was taken about five years ago and is one of my favorites of my Quiet Man. He's smiling...with TEETH! It makes me smile to see it. This was before a lot of adversity came tromping up to our door, but it was also before four (almost five) little angels came "trailing clouds of glory" to join our little A, too. I have to look at the blessings as well as the challenges. I want 50 more years on earth with this man and all our big & little people, so changes are afoot. There is so MUCH to smile about, if I just stop and remember...
post signature

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your recent posts about your sweetheart, and your lives together touch my heart. The years teach us. I hope I'm a good student!

Chelsea said...

I LOVE this picture of both of you! You look really happy. I love you both so much!!!

Cindy said...

Amen and Amen!! Counting our many blessings is good therapy!! Thank you for the reminder!!