Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Month

Aww, it's February! Starting off cold (weather-wise), but warm (heart-wise). I have lots to be thankful for, lots to make me smile, lots that I love. Maybe this month will reflect that...a daily affirmation of what I love and why. Today it's the fresh, unwritten days of a new month. I've torn off that old page of yesterday and see only the possibilities of today and tomorrow. I LOVE changing calendars! Today those squares full of promise are labeled with birthdays, anniversaries, mini vacations, celebrations, singing, and so much more that will somehow sneak its way into the minutes between awake and asleep. This will be a good month. So let it be written...so let it be done!
post signature

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Amen!!!

Chelsea said...

You're such an awesome writer, Mom! Beautiful post. Couldn't have said it better if I tried. We're SOOO excited that your mini vacation is to come SEE US!!!!! Yippee!!!

Unknown said...

True true true... to the love that I have for my children